Domestic Borehole Drilling
RoundOne Drilling Solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa, pride themselves on setting a new standard in the domestic borehole drilling market. We service the whole of the Greater Cape Town Areas – e.g. Noordhoek, Hout Bay, Camps Bay, Cape Town Central, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, etc. We also service outside Cape Town – please enquire to see if your area is covered. Our main focus is in customer satisfaction from the start of the drill project / borehole to completion. Our Drill rigs are designed for easy access in any part of the property. Our portable drill rig (we are the only Company in South Africa that has this type of compact drill rig) can be carried through a pedestrian gate, allowing customers whose properties access was once limited, are now able to have a borehole anywhere on their property. The portable drill rig can drill in excess of 100 meters and is the perfect solution to difficult access areas or to Customers who want their borehole out of the way. No need to pay expensive crane costs, break down walls or pull up paving!
RoundOne Drilling Solutions make use of a quoting system which is accurate and very detailed, so there are no unexpected high costs or hidden costs at the end of the drill project. The use of the highest standard of materials enables RoundOne Drilling to guarantee the construction of your borehole for a life time.
When choosing a contractor for your project always make sure to check:
- Valid Workmans Compensation Certificate
- Public Indemnity Insurance
- Contact a hydro geologist in your area e.g. Umvoto or GEOSS to ask for a reference and advice
- Make sure to ask what materials the driller will be using to install your borehole e.g. specially slotted UPVC, silica filter packing, etc. to ensure you have a correctly installed, quality product that is guaranteed for a lifetime.
Some of our recent Clients include:
- Rustenberg Girls High – Rondebosch
- Levi Strauss – Epping
- Rondebosch Boys Prep
- Forres School – Rondebosch
- Bloemhof Electrical Depot – Tygervalley Bellville
- Silverhurst Estate – Constantia
- Blueroute Retirement Village – Tokai
- Blueroute Mall – Tokai
- Stabild Building Site – Stellenbosch
- Bergendal Estate – Hout Bay
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve – Hermanus
- New Eisleben School – Cross Roads
- Please contact us for a list of our Residential Clients
A borehole is an investment to your property and therefore choosing an experienced drilling contractor is essential to ensuring a life long investment.